The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia is the regulatory body for Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in British Columbia and is responsible for registering Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturist throughout the province. The College protects the public by establishing and endorsing high standards of practice by registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists.
News & Announcements
- Pan-Canadian Entry-Level Examinations - Applications Posted
- TCMPA Regulation Amendment - Schedule I TCM Prescription Herbs
- News on TCM from Health Canada
- RFP - Consultation Services: Competencies
- The 10th International Conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology
- New BC Services Card Information