Beginning February 1, 2023, the procedure to take the Online Jurisprudence Exam through remote proctoring will be updated to include using the Guardian Secure Browser (GSB) developed by Meazure Learning. Downloading the Guardian Browser will be one of the first steps to begin a proctored exam session.
For detailed information about preparing and using the Guardian Secure Browser (GSB) to launch a proctored exam session, please check:
Resources for taking Online proctored exam with Meazure Learning:
- Meazure Online Proctoring FAQ Page
- What to Expect Video
All applicants applying for registration with the College must successfully complete the Jurisprudence Examination.
In order to enhance the candidate experience with the Jurisprudence Examination administration, CTCMA has collaborated with Yardstick to officially launch the Online Jurisprudence Examination with Remote Examination Proctoring in August 2020.
The College contracted with Yardstick to administer the Jurisprudence Examination. Please follow the procedures below to apply to write the Jurisprudence Examination:
- Go to the Jurisprudence Examination Site: https://ctcmajp.ysasecure.com/.
- Click the ‘sign up’ button to create an account (if this is your first application to write the Jurisprudence Examination).
- Complete the required information in order to proceed with the application.
- Click on the ‘products’ tab and purchase the Jurisprudence Examination. Purchases are made online using a credit card only (no other form of payment is accepted). A Purchase Receipt Email is sent right after the exam is purchased. A Booking Instructions email will be sent to you with information of the steps to book an online session and support information for Remote Proctoring from ProctorU.
Please keep the information email handy as you may need the information when having trouble booking online exam session, confirming setup preparedness, and/or experiencing technical difficulties on Exam Day.
Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Handbook
The Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Handbook contains detailed information about the policies, procedures for the Examination, including examination format, scoring, passing grades, and application process.
Jurisprudence Course Handbook
The Jurisprudence Examination is based on the:
Jurisprudence Examination Accommodation
Candidates with a disability who requires examination accommodations must submit a request for consideration (in writing, signed, dated, and enclosed with supporting documentation) to the College at least twenty (20) business days prior to their anticipated examination write date.